Fig and feta oak leaf salad
Who doesn’t love the sweet-salty combination of fig and feta? It goes perfectly with our gorgeous baby oak leaves
1 tray Living Salads baby oak leaves
½ pack feta cheese
4 fresh figs
Juice of ½ lemon
3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to season
1. Cut the baby oak leaves, wash and set aside.
2. Chop the figs into quarters.
3. Prepare the dressing by mixing the lemon juice, olive oil, honey and Dijon mustard together in a medium sized bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the leaves and toss to coat them all.
5. Serve the salad by adding the figs and crumbling over the feta.